The fruit for this Sauvignon Blanc was sourced from four sustainably farmed vineyards at different corners of Santa Ynez Valley. A combination of Old and New World winemaking techniques were thoughtfully used to bring out the grapes’ full potential.
2021 Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Ynez Valley
- Lime, green melon and dragon fruit dominate the nose. The palate is lively with white flower, strawberry guava and a beautiful salinity. New World freshness meets Old World texture.
- 36% Kingsley Vineyard, 36% Curtis Vineyard, 28% McGinley Vineyard
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- 24 hour skin contact on 30% of fruit before pressing at cold temps
- A combination of different clones, climates, and soils within Santa Ynez Valley, each bring a unique component to the blend
- 100% Stainless steel fermentation at
- Cold temperatures, reductive winemaking techniques to preserve freshness, flavor and aroma profiles
- Aged for 5months on the lees for added mouth feel and texture
- 1900 cases produced
Alc. 13.0% | pH 3.25 | Total Acid: 6.3g/l