The fruit for this Sauvignon Blanc was sourced from four sustainably farmed vineyards at different corners of Santa Ynez Valley. A combination of Old and New World winemaking techniques were thoughtfully used to bring out the grapes’ full potential.
2020 Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Ynez Valley
- Pink grapefruit, ripe citrus and crushed stones dominate the nose. The palate is lively with white peach and citrus flavors held together by a firm structure.
- 42% Kingsley Vineyard, 37% Curtis Vineyard, 15% McGinley Vineyard, 6% Star Lane Vineyard
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- 24 hour skin contact on 40% of fruit before pressing at cold temps
- A combination of different clones, climates, and soils within Santa Ynez Valley, each bring a unique component to the blend
- 100% Stainless steel fermentation at
- cold temperaturesReductive winemaking techniques to preserve freshness, flavor and aroma profiles
- Aged for 5months on the lees for added mouth feel and texture
- 1500 cases produced
Alc. 13.2% | pH 3.25 | Total Acid: 6.2g/l