The fruit for this Sauvignon Blanc was sourced from five sustainably farmed vineyards at different corners of Santa Ynez Valley. A combination of Old and New World winemaking techniques were thoughtfully used to bring out the grapes’ full potential.
2019 Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Ynez Valley
Grapefruit and tropical notes dominate the nose, with a hint of grassiness. The palate is round and quenching with citrus, guava and melon flavors that finish long. New World freshness meets Old World texture.
- 23% Rancho Arroyo Perdido Vineyard, 20% McGinley Vineyard, 20% Kingsley Vineyard, 18% Curtis Vineyard, 14% Buttonwood Vineyard, 5% Star Lane Vineyard (Semillon)
- 95% Sauvignon Blanc, 5% Semillon
- 24 hour skin contact on 50% of fruit before pressing at cold temps
- A combination of different clones, climates, and soils within Santa Ynez Valley, each bring a unique component to the blend
- 100% Stainless steel fermentation at cold temperatures
- Reductive winemaking techniques to preserve freshness, flavor and aroma profiles
- Aged for 5 months on the lees for added mouth feel and texture
- 1400 cases produced
Alc. 13.0% | pH 3.30 | Total Acid: 6.5g/l