The fruit for this Sauvignon Blanc was sourced from four vineyards at different corners of Santa Ynez Valley. A combination of Old and New World winemaking techniques were thoughtfully used to bring out the grapes’ full potential.
2018 Santa Ynez Valley Sauvignon Blanc
Zesty grapefruit and tropical notes dominate the nose, with a hint of hay. The palate is round and quenching with citrus, guava and melon flavors that finish long. New World freshness meets Old World texture.
- 51% Kingsley Vineyard, 25 % McGinley Vineyard, 24 % Curtis Vineyard
- 24 hour skin contact on 50% of fruit
- A combination of different clones, climates, and soils within Santa Ynez
Valley, each bring a unique component to the blend
- 100% stainless steel fermentations at cold temperatures.
- Reductive winemaking techniques to preserve freshness, flavor and
- Aged for 7 months on the lees for added mouth feel and texture
- 1000 cases produced
Alc. 13.0% | pH 3.35 | Total Acid: 6.5g/l